I know right. Gotta turn a buck.
Lucky for me, I’m versatile. Like a loose-limbed eel. I can do lots of things. For example:
- Feature Journalism. I know stuff. Travel, wine-making, science, whatever. And if I don’t I can find out and make it zing. When the print date looms and you’re three articles short, I’m your man. If I get a quiet couple of seconds and a half-bottle of beaujolais I will upload some examples, but in the meantime, immerse yourself in my posts.
- Editing. It can be hard to get enough distance from one’s own work to be impartial. Let me take a red pen and be brutal. I’ll give it to you straight.
- Ghost writing. If you’ve got something to say, but need a word-smith.
- Blog Posts. Need a lazy 600 words but have no time to write it? Call me, bro.
- Assessment. Perfect for the Year 12 major works. I know I can’t guarantee you’ll get better marks, but confidentially, I guarantee better marks.
Questions? Requests? See the “Contact” page.